Tjernlund X2D XCHANGER BASEMENT CRAWL SPACE Ventilation Fan
Tjernlund XCHANGER Ventilation Fan. Ventilate Basement and Crawl Spaces. 2-Way Air Exchange Ducting Option. Dehumidistat.
*** SEE VIDEO ***
The Tjernlund Reversible XCHANGER Basement and Crawl Space Fan is the economical and simple way to automatically ventilate the basement, eliminate odors and reduce humidity. Installed on an outside wall. Designed with 2 reversible 90 CFM fans that can be configured to move air in either direction.
- Exhaust Air to Outside
- Draw Outside Fresh Air In
- Reversible Fans for a balanced Air Exchange
- Includes Dehumidistat for automatic control.
- Rugged outdoor hood with easy clean screen.
- Built-in off cycle Dampers.
- Fans are plugged into control box which powers from standard outlet.
- Fan may be ducted using DT2-6 Take -Off Collars
- Tjernlund XCHANGER Ventilation Fan CFM performance complies with requirements of ASHRAE 62.2-2006 for homes up to 7,500 sq.ft. and 7 bedrooms
|Click to view PRODUCT DATA SHEET|
|REVERSIBLE DUAL FAN Air Exchanger
Ratings Per Fan
|90 CFM 120V 20 Watts 0.3 Amps|
|X2D||XCHANGER Dual Fan Ventilator|
||Dual 6" Duct Take-off Collars|
||Plug-in Speed Controller|
|Allow 5 Business Days Order Processing
by Tjernlund Products
Click for UPS Delivery Transit Time