Electronic PRESSURE RELIEF Bypass Damper / 18"-24" Sizes
18" / 20" / 24" Wide Sizes. Young Regulator 3092 Electronic Bypass Damper. Adjustable Static Pressure Duct Sensor modulates Honeywell Motorized Damper Blades.
Young Regulator Model 3092 Electronic Bypass Duct Damper. Combines Duct Pressure Sensing Probe with Static Pressure Control to modulate the Bypass Damper. System is pre-wired at factory.
Duct Probe senses an increase in duct static pressure. The adjustable solid-state Pressure Controller / Motor will begin to modulate the damper open to bypass the excess airflow. Bypass Damper will open until the desired static pressure is attained.
Damper blades will stall and pressure will be maintained until another change in duct pressure occurs. As Zones open and close and duct static pressures changes - the Bypass Damper will respond accordingly.
- Damper Frame - 14 ga Roll Formed Galvanized Steel
- Damper Blades - 16 ga Galvanized Steel
- Oil Impregnated Bronze Bearings
- Temperature Operating Range - 35F to 140F
- Motor Torque - 35 in. lb. / Timing 90 sec
- 24V / 0.085 Amps / 2 watts / 2.2 VA
- Low Leak Rubber Blade Seals / Stainless Steel Spring Jam Seals
- Differential Pressure Set-point Range - .17" wc to 2.0" wc
- UL Listed / NEMA 1 Enclosure
Static Pressure SENSOR / CONTROLLER - Solid State design with built-in LED lights to indicate Damper operation. 15 second time delay to protect the motor and static pressure switch from short cycling on close.
|3092 BY-PASS DAMPER SIZES W" X H"|
|Allow 4 Weeks Order Processing
by Young Regulator
Click for UPS Delivery Transit Time